Complaint Review: Cash Flow Direct

• Submitted: Fri, November 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Cash Flow Direct
5025 N. Central Ave #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cash Flow Direct, has ripped me off for $595.00 for four websites and the advertising Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

I requested some information about home based business opportunities on the internet and I got a phone call from Cash Flow Direct. They sold me because of the simple fact that the websites that I would have were those of major companies: Target, Toys R Us, Amazon.com. I paid $295 for four websites, the three I mentioned and a Casino site, then I paid an extra $300 dollars for 4000 advertising hits on my Casino over a 6 month period, but nothing has changed.

No income increase, no visitor volume increase on my Casino site, I even lost $40 dollars of my own my to see if I would get a check, but no check was sent, I called to see if there was a minimum pay out and I was told there wasn't one. So where has my money gone.

I checked the BBB in Arizona to see the reports about the company and they give an unsatisfactory report because Cash Flow Direct does not respond to claims. I called Cash Flow Direct today but the C.S. Rep had nothing to say, accept that a manager will call me back. They pitched me a good one but it hit me in the eye.

Cash Flow Direct is a scam, I am going to contact the attorney general's office in the State of Florida to see what actions can be taken so that I can recover the money that I was scammed out of, Cash Flow Direct guranteed me that by paying for the advertising that my numbers would increase on my Casino, I actually clicked on one of my adds that they were putting out, and I took me to a totally different Casino site. I got scammed out of $595 by Cash Flow Direct.

Aquil
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2006 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-has-ripped-me-off-for-59500-for-four-websites-and-the-advertising-Phoe-221120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Direct

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,

I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Loan Brokerage and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.