Complaint Review: Cash Flow Kit

• Reported By: upest — Columbus Ohio
Cash Flow Kit
Miami, Florida USA

Cash Flow Kit Ripped Me Off Miami Florida

I singed up for the cash flow kit thinking I was going to make some money from home. So I went through everything thinking my card was only going to get charged $1 and come to find out I got charged $159. I called and said I wanted to cancel the account and I wanted my money back, the guy told me that i was going to get an email conformation when my account was canceled and my money i have yet to get an email from anything about cash flow kit. I called the number that was on the charge from my card and now it rings busy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Kit/Miami-Florida/Cash-Flow-Kit-Ripped-Me-Off-Miami-Florida-1108259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Kit