agents

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Kristi — Hudson Florida
Cash Flow Kit
Internet USA

Cash Flow Kit HTASUPP.com  If they boast a fabulous customer service department, then they should have provided it and they did not. Internet

I signed up for a free 30 day trial with the need to only provide my credit card information for verification of my age. With such a guarantee there are willing to refund your money even after a year. I call today because I have a 159.00 charge on my credit card that I did not authorize. I have reported this to my credit card company. The first call they told me I had 3 days to cancel the order, however, they aren't open on Saturdays or Sundays and you can't email them to cancel it. Customer service is only open Mon-Fri 9-5, so in the real world, you would have 3 business days, even if I knew there was a charge of 159.00 I should have had that opportunity. They hung up on me the first time, refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor. I called again, and once again they refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and transferred me to an automated customer service survey. I have filed a fraud claim with my credit card company. I have no receipt only a charge and I have yet to receive an email confirmation that I paid something or that I have this account. I feel this is complete and blatant fraud and they have no fear of retaliation. HELP! At this point it's more on principal than anything else, no one else should have to endure what I have just experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Kit/internet/Cash-Flow-Kit-HTASUPPcomnbsp-If-they-boast-a-fabulous-customer-service-department-then-1103938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Kit