Complaint Review: Cash Flow Kit

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Smyrna Tennessee
Cash Flow Kit
Internet USA

Cash Flow Kit, instant-income-from-home.com/?page_id=721,financial-news06.com/reports/, securec CASH FLOW KIT IS A SCAM!!!!! Internet

Cash Flow Kit is a scam. I signed up for it and after waiting, I realized that they did not send me any information on how to access or log into the site. I only found out the website by seeing another posting on the Ripoffreport website. I found out it was www.cash-flow-kit.com.

Once on the site, I couldn't log in, so I clicked on 'Have trouble loggin in?". It then gives you the option of a chat person or sending an email. Well, the chat person option wasn't available, so I sent an email and stated that I wanted a refund and that I wasn't sent access to the site. I later received an email stating the site location and my id/pw. Well it was a different website - http://instant-income-from-home.com/?page_id=721 . I tried my id/pw on both sites and nothing happened, no error message or anything.

I then foolishly read the terms and conditions from the 1st site i used to sign-up which was http://securecfk.com/?clickid=6890370. On the terms and conditions it states you can request a refund within 3 days of signing up but only after you have logged into the site. Well, there is the catch, I couldn't log into the site and I didn't have a way of contacting anyone except via email. Since their original email response stated that weren't opened except from Monday-Friday, I called them on Monday because it was 1 minute before midnight when I received my 1st response from them which made it Saturday.

I looked at my bank account on Monday and learned the customer support website was http://www.htasupp.com/ and the customer support phone number was (866) 622-2769. After talking to the rep, he told me there was nothing they could do since it was after 3 days. The 2nd time I talked to the rep, they even hung up on me. I also asked the rep if this was a one time charge and they said yes. Well, I learned from my bank it was a re-occurring charge. Thankfully I was able to stop further charges. I also asked for my id/pw again and the website address. As expected it didn't work. The rep also stated that they were sending me an email with the site, id/pw information included. I asked the rep to stay on the line while I checked my email and you guessed it, I didn't receive anything.

Although, I'm the stupid one in this equation, I ask that you please take my advice and stay away from this program because it is a scam.

At this point, I want my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Flow-Kit/internet/Cash-Flow-Kit-instant-income-from-homecompageid721financial-news06comreports-s-1103740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Flow Kit