gesture

Complaint Review: Cash For Laptops

• Submitted: Sun, December 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
Cash For Laptops

Cash For Laptops Cash For iPhones Classic Bait and Switch! Fraud Alert!!!! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

This company offered me $192 for an iPhone 3g in excellent condition.  I sent it to them, and a month later received an email stating that they were going to pay me $80 for it, and I had seven days to contact them to accept or rescind their offer.  I made several calls to them, only to be put on hold waiting for their "buyer".  One time, I was on hold for 45 minutes before the phone went dead.  The second time for 30 minutes.  I sent them an email (twice) telling them that I did not accept their offer and wanted my phone back.  No response. I suspect that they never intend to answer the phone, and that way they can say that I never contacted them and accepted their low-ball offer.

Avoid this company like the plague.  I used another cash for iPhone company last time, and that company did as advertised.  I stupidly went with this company as they offered more money than the other company (little did I know that they would rip me off after receiving the phone)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-For-Laptops/internet/Cash-For-Laptops-Cash-For-iPhones-Classic-Bait-and-Switch-Fraud-Alert-Internet-Inte-804889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash For Laptops

Wrong

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (USA)

That is NOT a "Bait and Switch" scheme.  Theivery, poor business practices maybe, but definitely NOT "Bait and Switch".  Learn your terms before using them.