Complaint Review: Cash Group United

• Reported By: JoMC — Falls Church Virginia
Cash Group United
, Select State/Province USA

Cash Group United David Cooper MAJOR SCAM virginia

I received multiple phone calls on a new job that I have been on less thasn 6 month.  The person on the phone "DAVID COOPER" (thick middel eastern accent) threatened to talk with my supervisior or manager and to have the police show up on my job.  All over a supposed PAY DAY LOAN that they said was from "Cash Group United".  The EXACT same conversation as everyone else.....RUDE, CURSING, I think they called my work phone # 6 times IN A ROW ! ! after I hung up on them.

Said they would have the "Police deliver the documents" when I asked them for copies.  Needed money in 1 hour.

Between friday and today I tried to call the number back and on Friday it just went to the "beep" sound.  Today it went to a person.  That was the person that told me the police were comming to get me.

Anyone who reads this has probably already been thru the drama of waiting for the police. This is crazy madness and this should not  be allowed to happen.  Really not sure how it can be stopped but this is plain out WRONG and I'M SURE ILLEGAL. What they are doing to "US" that is.

THe call was from David Cooper #916-259-9447.

Someone from "Attorneys Office" should call his butt and scare him....."Mr. Cooper" and his illegal activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Group-United/Select-StateProvince/Cash-Group-United-David-Cooper-MAJOR-SCAM-virginia-1075216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Group United