Complaint Review: Cash Loan USA

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Isadore Miller — Rialto California
Cash Loan USA

Cash Loan USA Paradise Took My Money,And Ran! Internet

In February, this company calls me. Tells me,I am approved for a loan. They tell that I must first prove to their company that I can pay them back by purchasing. A Greendotcard from Walgreens. The person tells me to give him the numbers from the card and he will stay on the line until the money they are giving you is in your account. But,he actually hangs up the line as soon as his company takes the money off your Green dot card. You try to call the number back and it is no longer in service or cannot be reached at this time. But I have discovered that if you wait for awhile the phone number will become operational again with the same company answering the line. Here is the phone number that I have contacted them with.(888-205-8956).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Loan-USA/internet/Cash-Loan-USA-Paradise-Took-My-MoneyAnd-Ran-Internet-1044003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Loan USA