Complaint Review: Cash Loans USA

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anna — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Cash Loans USA
Internet USA

Cash Loans USA AKA Edwin Beckman Rip me off for $466 using money pak cards as a first payment & insurance payment for a loan of $5000 Internet

Applied for a pay day loan. Received a call from Edwin as a rep from Cash Loans USA telling me I was approved for $5000 with an rate of 6% for 24 months with payments of $233

But first I had to pre-pay the first month payment of $233 along with $110 as a insurance payment using MoneyPak cards.

this being the first time I did something like this (Believe me my last) I did as he requested. I called him back at 206-567-3573 and gave him the codes on the back of the cards and away went my money.

Everything was fine until the day the money was to be deposited.  Edwin didn't answer his phone amymore.

I hope Edwin is caught, and made to pay back all monies he took from not only myself but others as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Loans-USA/internet/Cash-Loans-USA-AKA-Edwin-Beckman-Rip-me-off-for-466-using-money-pak-cards-as-a-first-pay-1062594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Loans USA