Complaint Review: Cash Net Network USA Law Firm

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — McHenry Illinois United States of America
Cash Net Network USA Law Firm

Cash Net Network USA Law Firm James Locantro Sent an e-mail indicated threatening to take me to court. Also had my full social security number. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Use of my name without permission

*General Comment: Dont Ignore this message

My name is James Locantro and I am a legal adviser with "CASH NET Network USA law firm." This is about the law suit against " ____" with Social Security Number #_____.

I want you to note down the case number first. Your case no is VN13567.

Our client is pressing charges against your name regarding three serious criminal allegations:

Count (1) Violation of federal banking regulations.
Count (2) Collateral check fraud.
Count (3) Theft by deception.

Now, this means three things for you. If you are under any state probation or payroll I need you to inform your superior or manager what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

This is to inform you that the creditors do have all the rights and authorities to inform your employer what you have done in the past and what will be the consequences once the case will be downloaded and executed against your name.

The entire cost for this law suit is $5468.89 which is excluding loan amount, attorney's fees, and the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have one or if you can't afford then one will be appointed for you, but please make sure you have someone to take you out of jail when the judge hears the case.

I have a last question for you. Did you default this loan intentionally or is it because of the circumstances you were unable to pay the loan?

Legal Adviser James Locantro || CASHNET

Copyright 2001-2013 CashNet Network USA
| Privacy | Terms of use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-Network-USA-Law-Firm/internet/Cash-Net-Network-USA-Law-Firm-James-Locantro-Sent-an-e-mail-indicated-threatening-to-take-1009820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net Network USA Law Firm

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Use of my name without permission

AUTHOR: James C Locantro - ()

I am an attorney. I did not, nor would I ever, send out an e-mail such as described here. I do not know, nor have I ever, represented "Cash Net". The e-mail was never sent by me nor would I send a collection notice by e-mail to anyone.

That e-mail is a scam and if anyone ever receives a similar e-mail please let me know and I will do whatever I can to find the scammers, report them, and file criminal and/or civil charges against them.

Thank you.

#2 General Comment

Dont Ignore this message

AUTHOR: hrgirl - (United States of America)

I also received the same letter, it had the same information down to the amount i owe to the penny.