Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

• Reported By: sshahaley — Kentucky
Cash Net USA
, Illinois USA

Cash Net USA Chris & Mike Money Hungery Illinois

Hi. I did a app online for a loan to catch up on some bills. So I recieved lots of calls from CASH NET USA. They told me my loan was approved for 3000.00 but had to pay my monthly payment of 220.00. Then told me to go buy a green dot money pak card. first i was iffy on doing that. So i googled there name looked at all there reviews which all seemed to be legit.So I went an loaded rhe card with 250.00 , 220.00 for my monthly payment an 30 for taxs. After i did that i was told that i would have my loan within 45 mins. I wait my time call my bank an nothing was in there. So i called to see where my money was. The dude said there was something wrong with my bank account( which wasnt). So now i would have to load another 150.00 to my green dot money pak card to recieve it thur western union. I finally told them that i alreadt sent u 250 im not sending another 150.00. I stated i want my money back. I was told that the money was already in process. So after give them a piece of my mind an exchanging lots of cuss words. They had the nerve to tell me that they have my ss number. Something needs to be done to those people. Its not fair to take other peoples money. I have 5 kids an a eviction court on tuesday. Thought this would get us out of a whole but all it did was put us further in the whole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/Illinois/Cash-Net-USA-Chris-Mike-Money-Hungery-Illinois-1074625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA