Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

chicago, Illinois USA
  • Phone: 312-473-9824
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Net USA 312-788-9976 Vulgar, Offensive CASH NET USA HARRASSMENT chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: If you think

I am not sure how they got my cell number but I have been called 6 -8 times a day for the last several weeks until I went off on the guy today.

He cursed back at me . Then I called the number back and told them I was turning the number and the recording ovr to my attorney. I received a call a few minutes after wanting to know what my problem was.

I asked them 5 weeks ago to stop the calls and they hang up and call back.

I am fed up.   Ughhhhhhhh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/chicago-Illinois/Cash-Net-USA-312-788-9976-Vulgar-Offensive-CASH-NET-USA-HARRASSMENT-chicago-Illinois-1065872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA

If you think

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If you think that your telephone number and address are secret information, you may need to check your belief against the Internet... That's what I can tell you when you ask "I don't know how they got my cell number" question... You may be wondered how much other people know about you.