Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Austell Georgia United States of America
Cash Net USA

Cash Net USA - James Davis Had me purchase 2 separate green dot money pak cards for payment release fee Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From a Representative of CashNetUSA

Was trying to get additional funds for a emergency dental procedure, went on line CashNet USA was the company that had my info from the only application I filed out. Was initially contact on Friday 18 Jan13 around 10:30 am from Samuel Johnson which my call ID on the phone had a Flordia number (786-323-9374) was called at least 7 times reference info then was told the supervisor would call me this is the James Davis (408-256-8021) called ID read San Jose, CA was told I need to purchase a green dot money pak first for $182.00 to see if I would be able to handle the payments.

I was told the miminum to borrow was $1,500 my payments would be $222.00 for 7 months, I have the money pak number and receipt if needed. then once that was received he called back and stated because my credit was poor I would have to pay an additional $150.00 which I went back to CVS and purchase another I have that one as well.

James Davis contacted me back again stated he received thefunds and the loan would be in my account the next business day. This was Monday 21 Jan13. I contacted them again on Tuesday then he tried to claims I had to pay a release fee of $110.00 I hung up an figured i was being scam. Once I contact the CashNet USA I found an 1-866-254-3581 they claimed I was not in there system.

I then explained the two people calling claiming to be from their company had gotten my info when I filled out the application over the internet. I just don't want this to happen to any one else I know I have lost $332.00 an this will not happen to me again. Thank you for your assistance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/internet/Cash-Net-USA-James-Davis-Had-me-purchase-2-separate-green-dot-money-pak-cards-for-paym-1003951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA

From a Representative of CashNetUSA

AUTHOR: CashNetUSA - (USA)

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The person who called you was a scammer pretending to be CashNetUSA. If they call you back, do not provide them with any of your personal information. I see you have already called our fraud prevention team. For more information on dealing with fraudsters, please read these tips: http://www.cashnetusa.com/consumer-notices. Good luck!