Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kandelj3 — Pekin Illinois
Cash Net USA
Internet USA

Cash Net USA Told me they would be filing suit against me for non-repayment of a loan Internet

About 2 weeks ago I started receiving phone calls from this place stating my loan application had been approved.  When I told the thick accented gentleman I didn't apply for any loans he became agitated with me.  I asked to be removed from his call list and he hung up on me.  I received 8 phone cals in one day beteween my office # and cell #!!  The calls were so obtrusive I had to shut my cell phone down.

When I finally became upset with the guy and told him that if he didn't stop calling I would report his company.  The calls stopped for a few days and then today I received a call from the same thick accented guy telling me that they are charging me with a crime and that they are sending cops to my door now, I will lose my job and my children will be taken away if I don't repay the $482 they supposedly put in my account!

I was nice as he told me the call was being recorded and asked that I not use any offensive language.  When I asked him questions he began to shout at me.  I asked him if he could tell me a date when this happened and he said I can see it in the court file tomorrow and that I eneded to bring my lawyer.  I told him I work for an attorney and we could get him on the line now he said NO the cops are on their way.

I have never requested information from them nor have I ever requested an on-line loan from them.  I recently signed up for a coupon thing on-line and immediately began getting solicitations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/internet/Cash-Net-USA-Told-me-they-would-be-filing-suit-against-me-for-non-repayment-of-a-loan-Int-1057997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA