Complaint Review: Cash Net USA

• Reported By: Won't be Fooled Again — Chicago Illinois
Cash Net USA
Internet USA

Cash Net USA Vick Martin Cash Net USA Rip Offs Chicago Internet

I appiled on line for a loan for up to $5000.  I then received a call from 312-788-8097 and 618-988-7129 a Vick Martin, he stated my loan was approved for $2500.  He asked if I needed more.  I said $40000, he said to me that I needed to go to CVS and purchase a green dot load card with $99 to secure my loan because the lenders wanted to be certain I can make regular payments. He stayed on the phone with me the whole time while I went to purchase the green dot card. After doing so he then told me, I had black marks showing up on my credit file and in order to proceed with the loan I need to have the black mark removed by paying $175.10 and then went back to CVS and purchase another green dot card for $176.00. He told me he could not process the card if it was not for then exact amount on $175.10 so I was very stupid and trusted him and purchase now a 3rd green dot card for exactly amount $175. [continued below]....

.....10. All while he was holding on the phone with me. Then he puts me on a long extended hold and comes back to the phone stating that in order to get loan approved the lenders wanted me to purchase insurance on the loan for $230.00. At this time I told Mr Martin I didn't have anymore money to give. He ask if I could borrow $150.00 and this would be the last step, I would be able to go to Western Union and receive the loan for all funds $4000 plus $99 plus $176 plus 175.10 and $150.00. We ended phone call he stated I would be able to pick up funds the next day at 9am. This next morning their was no funds made available he continued asking for more money saying they didnt allow just the payment of $150.00 and the $230 was needed to process the loan. I then told heImprisionee I just wanted my money back he told me if I cancelled I would lose all money and would still need to pay $189.00 to cancel. He also said they would be debiting my amount for $386.00 cancellation. I am in the processing of filing a policy report along with filing a case with Illinois Attorney Law Offices. Cashnetusa.com is a big scam, DO NOT TRUST THEM AND BE A VICTIM AS I WAS....... This scam took 831.10 from me.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Net-USA/internet/Cash-Net-USA-Vick-Martin-Cash-Net-USA-Rip-Offs-Chicago-Internet-1166960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Net USA