Complaint Review: Cash Network America

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Lois — Lake city Florida
Cash Network America
Unknown Unknown, Select State/Province USA

Cash Network America Chris Walker ( supposedly) Harassing phone calls ( scam)  Florida

This guy called my husband told him it was a legal emergency and he needed to get ahold of me when my husband said I was not available, they proceeded to call my place of employment, after reaching me the man with a heavy Indian accent said I needed to call Chris back he was the paralegal and I needed to speak to him before I lost my job and was thrown in jail, I asked hat it was concerning and he told me I had a payday advance loan with cash network America and they are representing them and I am having charges pressed against me. I asked him what the account number was and he said he did not have that information as of yet! My husband had a friend from the sheriffs office call this idiot back and he told him to hold on and then hung up on him, then immediately called me back at my place of employment and started cussing at me and threatening me with jail. I told him I never took a loan out with this company and he said it doesn't matter I still will face charges and will go to jail and no one will ever hire me again! Also when their group was done with me I would have fines and court costs etc... This should be illegal and fraudulent practices, I don't even know how these people got my phone number, or my work number, but this cannot continue! I think these payday advance companies should be held responsible when personal information is leaked to these scam artists, they would not have this sort of information if these companies did not share it with them in the first place!  I will not pay these people for a service I never recieved!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Network-America/Unknown-Select-StateProvince/Cash-Network-America-Chris-Walker-supposedly-Harassing-phone-calls-scamnbsp-Flori-1066363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Network America