Complaint Review: Cash Now

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: ripped off....bad — Temecula California
Cash Now
Dallas, Texas USA

Cash Now Mac Dolson, Julian Marshall Ripped me off bad, this company contacted myself and said, they would give me a 5,000 loan if I bought a green dot card to prove I was capable of paying this loan back in the amount of 389.00, bought the green dot card as requested, gave them the number and copy of my drivers license, then they said they needed another 350.00, talked the down to 270.00 on a green dot card, said the loan was good, funds will be avail in the am..check 11 ca time...well when 11 am came, they called me again and said they wouldn't go in my acct, so they asked for 130.00 to send the money to me, by western union, I told them to screw off...and they hung up on me, I called them back throughout the day, they hung up on me, blocked my calls, and pressured me for more money!! Do NOT use this company, now I have two days invested on the phone with them and out 739.00! ready to lose a storage unit over this..I have paid on for over 5 years...due to these people.. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

I was contacted by these people looking for a loan in the amount of 5,000, and this company said they could do it, they then asked for a greendot money pak card, saying they wanted to make sure I was good for the money, so they had me buy a green dot card in the amount of $389.00.

I bought the card, gave them the card number and sent a copy of my drivers license to them.  They then called me back and said, they needed another 350.00 on a green dot card, I talked to a Manager a so called one, and got them down to 270.00,  I bought another green dot card money pak, sent it to them and they said it would be deposited back in my acct, within ten minutes.  Twenty mins went by, then thirty, waited for a referral number

or email verfication and received nothing!  The Manager told me he would put the money in by 11 am the next day CA time.  Checked my acct. the next am and nothing.  They called me the next am and asked for another 130 , so they could send me the money, via Money gram.  I told them no way, and proceeded to argue with them why.

They said, that it would not go into my acct, after they told me the loan had been approved and would be in my acct the next am.  Look for it. It was not there!

I spent two days of time, and out over 759.00.  Lost two days of work, arguing over where the money was.  They never intended to send it, and are complete SCAM artists and need to be investigated immediately!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Now-/Dallas-Texas/Cash-Now-Mac-Dolson-Julian-Marshall-Ripped-me-off-bad-this-company-contacted-myself-an-1067915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Now

Good luck

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

These people are not in the US - they are overseas from anywhere to Nigeria to India.  Your money is gone.  Sorry but you got caught up in another Scam