Complaint Review: Cash Now USA in Advance

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: mike — BLUFFTON South Carolina
Cash Now USA in Advance
Buffalo, New York United States of America

Cash Now USA in Advance Senior Attorney Ricky Clark stolen I.D. to take out a loan in my name on a Bank Corp.com Card I do not own Buffalo, New York

I started receiving threatening phone calls 4 days ago on an account with Cash Now USA in Advance for which I did not apply for.  And it was put on a Bank Corp Card that I do not own but was supposedly in my name.  The 'Senior Attorney' Ricky Clark had every piece of information on me, how I do not know, but threatened to have Beaufort County Sheriff officers come to my home and arrest me for fraud!

He instructed me that if I were to go to Walmart and obtain a Green Dot reload card for payment on the account it could be cleared up without further incident.  The whole time during the conversation I was under the impression it was about another account I had open, paying monthly that happened to be 2 days late!  When I mentioned it, Ricky Clark became more aggressive and threatening since it was not what he was talking about.

After the call, I called the company I was late paying, and they responded that they had actually received my payment as needed and that the previous phone call was not related to them..........

'Bells going off in my head'.  So I researched the pieces of information that he did give me, and low and behold....it seems to be a scam!  Here in South Carolina there was a major security breach in the income tax department that put every tax payer in the state's private information at risk!

Now I called the Bank Corp company and they were aware of this happening to other people and they took the information down and have begun to research this case for me!  Thank goodness for the internet which gave me the power to research the information and find that it was really a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Now-USA-in-Advance/Buffalo-New-York-/Cash-Now-USA-in-Advance-Senior-Attorney-Ricky-Clark-stolen-ID-to-take-out-a-loan-in-my-n-1045508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Now USA in Advance