Complaint Review: Cash Now USA

481 broadway st., San Diego, Ca 90112 internet, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 6199068930; 6193428000
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Cash Now USA JAMES ANDERSON I did a web search and filled out an application for a small loan.  internet

I was contacted after applying for a loan online. I was advised by a gentleman named James Anderson,  with an Indian accent, that I had been approved for my loan. He then advised that since my credit score was no longer 750 that I needed to show I had 10% of the loan amount. I was at the hodpital, due to the birth of my premature child, and not focused. He advised me to go to Walgreens and purchase a Vanilla Reload Card for them to verify funds. They then advised me they went ahead and took the money off the card and transferred my money with the loan amount. They continued giving me excuses why the funds were not received, and then contacted me for more money. Stating my loan was Red Flagged and held by the government, they said it would cost $750 more to fix it. I realized I had been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Now-USA/internet-Select-StateProvince/Cash-Now-USA-JAMES-ANDERSON-I-did-a-web-search-and-filled-out-an-application-for-a-small-1076025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Now USA