sum

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Norma Jean — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Cash Rewards Inc Irving, Texas
9901 Valley Ranch Pkwy E. Irving, Texas United States of America

Cash Rewards Inc Irving, Texas YES, ANOTHER CONSUMER RIPPED OFF BY THIS CROOKED ORGANIZATION Irving, Texas

Three years ago, I sold my home and was eligible to recieve a "cash reward" in the amount of $2,000.00.  I sent in the qualifying certificate for registration via certified mail.  At the end of the qualifying 36 months, (November 2) I sent in the qualifying certificate redemption paperwork via certified mail.  (The requirements were confusing and extensive)  Today the mailman delivered the envelope containing all my paperwork back to me with a stamp "REFUSED" and no explanation. I immediately called my realtor and was informed Cash Rewards, Inc. filed bankruptcy back in July.  I don't intend on dealing with this rip-off sitting down.  I am entitled to this money and plan on getting it.  How do you deal with this kind of slime when they are out of state?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Rewards-Inc-Irving-Texas/Irving-Texas-75063/Cash-Rewards-Inc-Irving-Texas-YES-ANOTHER-CONSUMER-RIPPED-OFF-BY-THIS-CROOKED-ORGANIZAT-521795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Rewards Inc Irving, Texas