Complaint Review: Cash Store

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — tomball Texas
Cash Store
22625 Tomball Parkway, Texas 77377 tomball, Texas USA

Cash Store Complete rip off. Been paying 9 months on a $500 loan. Pay off TODAY is $596.07. Terrible deal! tomball Texas

Me and my wife are both on Social security, and in January I went to the Cash Store to borrow $500 that we needed. We have been paying our best on the loan at $123.00, every 2 weeks. The so called Finance charge is $111.40 and $10.84 is going to the principal. Now after 9 months my pay off is $596.07. At this rate it would take me 5 years to pay off this loan or so called cash advance. What a rip off! The mafia would not charge that much. It sounds like usuary to me. Big rip off!

Now they have one of my checks and will cash it in to our bank if i am 1 day late. Then they charge a fee to re-do the loan after i was one day late. I am in my late 60's and this is by far one of the worst deals i ever got into. The attorney General should shut places like this down..

I went into the Better Business Bureau which they are not a member, and on a scale of A+ to a failing F, they are a F. As far as i am concerned, Everyone should stay clear of this  place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Store/tomball-Texas-77377/Cash-Store-Complete-rip-off-Been-paying-9-months-on-a-500-loan-Pay-off-TODAY-is-5960-1084184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Store