Complaint Review: Cash Taxi

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: timjim97 — madison Wisconsin
Cash Taxi
Level 5 Plaza Commercial Centre, Bisazza Street Internet United States of America

Cash Taxi CashTaxi Scam/Ripoff loan shark site, stole money, screwed my bank account, THIEVES! Internet

Stay far away from CASHTAXI or any of their sister sites at all costs! This company is a complete scam, they offer high interest short term loans, but once you enter your bank account information, they will drain your account! After receiving the initial agreed upon loan amount via ACH transfer, my banks fraudulent filter automatically returned the transfer. Upon speaking with COUNTLESS "agents" (who i'm pretty sure were automated robots) about the loan not going through, they ASSURED me my account wouldn't be debited for the repayment, and I would be cleared. Sure enough, the next day they continued to debit money from my account multiple times, well over the amount of the loan i was repaying ($300 loan repayment turned into a $700 one??). After consulting mutlple "agents" who were unwilling to help at ALL with my issue, aswell as supervisors from cashtaxi that basically told me to go **** myself .... I finally had to call my bank and issue fraudulent charge-backs and disputes along with all the filings from these scammers.

ANYONE CONSIDERING USING THIS SERVICE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS, ITS EASY TO GET APPROVED FOR A REASON - THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THIEVES WHO WILL DRAIN YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCREW YOU OVER.

I have reported them on every scam listing site I could find to help spread the word, this looks like a fairly "new" site, but a very old scam apparently as i was told from my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Taxi/internet/Cash-Taxi-CashTaxi-ScamRipoff-loan-shark-site-stole-money-screwed-my-bank-account-THIE-1046069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Taxi