• Report: #197755

• Submitted: Fri, June 23, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 23, 2006

• Reported By:Weaverville North Carolina
Cash Transfer Centers
P.O. Box 1216 Oaks, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ecare - Cash Transfer Centers - Coastline Credit ripoff Breaking the Law on Unfair Debt Collection and Harrassment Internet

I took out a loan with Cash Transfer Centers Website. I had a hardship in my family at the time of paydate. I was able to pay part of the loan but could not pay in full. I E-mailed Cash Tranfer Centers Customer Service and informed them of my problem.

I started receiving calls at my home, at work and to all my references from a guy Named Carlos. He repeatedly called even after I E-mail There customer service and ask that I not be contacted me at work especially. He has contacted several people on my job, My mother and close friends and told them he was a financial institution and he needed me to contact him immediately.

I finally talk with Carlos and now he's telling me I have to wire transfer the Money to Ecare Contact Centers, that my Bank Transfer would no longer be accepted. They have also tacked on extra charges to this repayment.

What can I do to dispute this agreement with Cash Transer Centers. He also had the nerve to say if you use Cash Transfer Centers again and I cut him off and said I would never use that type of service again.

These guys are rip-offs.

Terry
Weaverville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2006 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Transfer-Centers/Oaks-Pennsylvania/Ecare-Cash-Transfer-Centers-Coastline-Credit-ripoff-Breaking-the-Law-on-Unfair-Debt-Co-197755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Transfer Centers