origin

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: KJT — S. El Monte California United States of America
Cash Yes

Cash Yes Cash Yes are Robbers without the Guns , Internet

I was short of cash do to Hospital Charges and contacted Money Mutual whom then set me up with Cash Yes for a loan. I borrowed $775 for a one time fee of $232.50 I was told by the company representative. This equals $1007.50 total for the initial loan and fee. I was also told that the money to repay the loan would be taken out of my bank account each payday (every 2wks.) in minimum $232.50 debits, unless I wanted to pay the loan back more quickly in which case I was allowed to pay more money back on a payday as long as it was more than $232.50., and I called the company up to let them know how much to debit my account atleast 3 days prior to my payday. So far they have taken over $1212 from my account and claim that I still owe them over $985. They said that the first (4) debits of $232.50 from my account was interest/fees and the 5th debit of $282.50 was $50 toward the principal and the rest for fees. This company practices fraud and deception and should be sued in a class action lawsuit immediately!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Yes/internet/Cash-Yes-Cash-Yes-are-Robbers-without-the-Guns-Internet-995766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Yes