Complaint Review: Cash Yes

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: LovelyLisa — Bowling Green Ohio United States of America
Cash Yes

Cash Yes payday advance loan Internet

They are a scam!!!!  I paid $599 on a $320 loan because they would not me to make payment arrangements and made it like i was starting a new loan each month.  When I told them i could not pay it off in the same month they refused payment arrangements and I called them for awhile.  Then they said I had to say that the payment I was making is my final payment and I never did that so that is why i was not paying off this loan.  I spent 2-3 hours on the phone while they transferred me to a dozen people before getting a supervisor.  He stated my loan can be considered closed and now they are still calling my phone asking for $225 remaining.  A COMPLETE SCAM, SHAM and RIPPOFF OF PEOPLE IN DIOR NEED!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-Yes/internet/Cash-Yes-payday-advance-loan-Internet-928104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash Yes