Complaint Review: Cash advance America

• Reported By: Tater — Springfield Ohio United States of America
Cash advance America
Cashadvanceamerica Dehli, Select State/Province United States of America

Cash advance America John Robinson Scammed me out of 560 dollars Dehli, Other

I am writing in regards to a company that are nothing short of a scam. I've been looking to try to find a loan. I had knee surgery and I receive short term disability the money I am losing is hurting my financial being so when I talked to a man from the company it seemed legit. He told me I had to send 270 dollars to receive a 3000 dollar loan. I did exactly what I was told. He then said western union put my name wrong they didn't put my middle initial on receipt so I had to do it again and they would reimburse me so I did they said everything was good. My money would be in my account that night and he would call me in the morning. The next morning the money was not in my account and he didn't call me. I called him he now tells me I have to pay 466 dollars for taxes. I told him no he was just lying to me and trying to get me for more money. He said I would be reimbursed for the two 270 dollar transactions and the 466 dollars. If I had that much money I wouldn't have needed a loan now my account is overdrawn and have overdraft fees on top of that. I had a couple pay day loans that now I can't pay. They said they won't reimburse me nothing now I don't know what to do I was reestablishing my credit. I've been taking care of my dad for the last ten years so I worked in bars and side jobs in case I had to leave. Now I've got a good job trying to get on with my life and these rippoff artist got me to where I don't know what to do now. If there's anyone out there that thinks they could help a good person out in anyway please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-advance-America/Dehli-Select-StateProvince-/Cash-advance-America-John-Robinson-Scammed-me-out-of-560-dollars-Dehli-Other-928201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash advance America