Complaint Review: Cash advance America

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Lori — Stow Ohio United States of America
Cash advance America

Cash advance America Jon smith This foreign guy called named Jon smith said he was with attorney saying that I need an attorney because I owe them 505.00 and I told them I never heard of them or got money from them and he said if I Internet

I received a call from a foreign guy and he told me that I owed 505.00 to cash advance America and he said if I don,t pay it,I will be arrested.i never even heard from or seen this company before and never ever in. Y life ever received money from them,so I went to the police to report that I was getting herassed and he was saying they would come to my house if I didn't,t pay it.please be aware of these people they are scamming people and I was hacked in my bank account.the name of this reason that called me was Jon smith..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-advance-America/internet/Cash-advance-America-Jon-smith-This-foreign-guy-called-named-Jon-smith-said-he-was-with-at-982507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash advance America