Complaint Review: Cash advance usa

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: April11 — Irvine California United States of America
Cash advance usa

Cash advance usa They claim that they tried taking out money but the electronic checks werent going through. They claim that i havent been paying them anything and tgst they have sent me e-mails;i have not received an , Internet

Cash advance USA claims that I stole from them. I receive e-mails from them always stating that the payments have been received. They are taking me to court claiming fraud. They said that they have sent me e-mails letting me know how they are taking me to court, however the only e-mails I have received from them have been them letting me know my payments have been processed.

I am no criminal and I did not steal from this company. Them saying this is not true. They want to take me to court for $4,000 and I cannot pay this, nor do I think I should. I would really appreciate if I could get help with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-advance-usa/internet/Cash-advance-usa-They-claim-that-they-tried-taking-out-money-but-the-electronic-checks-we-947089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash advance usa