Complaint Review: Cash flow direct

• Submitted: Fri, March 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:meriden Connecticut
Cash flow direct
5025 N. Central Ave Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflowdirect offers deep discounts, it is a scam to get your money for an affiliate that is free from any ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

They make you think you are getting a deal by making you an affiliate for retail companies such as walmart, circuit city, ect. They gave me 2 for $150. I realized I got screwed when I went to a store web site and found out that anyone can register directly for absolutely FREE!!

When I told Mike Martin I was not spending another dime,he did pay for the web site ($10.95, nice guy) that you have to have. Once they get your money they offer you advertising services for BIG BUCKS. When you say no they drop hundreds off the fee to get you to bite.I fully intend to get my money back. They now must have my phone # on a "do not answer" list as no one ever answers when I call. These guys are smooth, I never thought I would be so stupid as to be ripped off like this. Keep Away, Keep Away, Keep Away!

If you want to try making money like this, remember you can join ANY major co. for free thru the companies themselves. I plan to contact the the 2 businesses I was connected with to make aware that cashflow direct is in effect using their company names to scam people out of money. I can't see how that will go over too big with them.

Jo
meriden, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2007 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-flow-direct/Phoenix-Arizona/Cashflowdirect-offers-deep-discounts-it-is-a-scam-to-get-your-money-for-an-affiliate-that-240480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash flow direct

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,

I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Loan Brokerage and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.