Complaint Review: Cash net usa

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Serenade — linden New Jersey
Cash net usa
Internet USA

Cash net usa Frank miller asked multiple times for payments for a loan and promised me funds in which I never recieved Internet

I recieve a call from a representative named Juan who told me I was approved for a $5000 loan. I was instructed by him to make a payment for $200 to recieve the loan. After buying the vanilla reload network card and giving the code he then transfed the call where another representative who claimed to be the manager Frank Miller , he had me go through the same process with another payment.He also promised it was the last payment. When I called and said i couldn't make anymore payments to them he started to beg for one last payment and even threatened to fire one of his employees while on the call if I didn't recieve funds. At this point I've lost too much money to go through another process.

I personally had a bad experience with cash net usa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash-net-usa/internet/Cash-net-usa-Frank-miller-asked-multiple-times-for-payments-for-a-loan-and-promised-me-fu-1072176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash net usa