Complaint Review: Cash4Business

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: psstoff — Los Angeles California
Cash4Business
c4b123456@gmail.com Internet United States of America

Cash4Business Eric Brown, Lauren Scott, Jennifer, Anna, Julianna, Cherry Creek Tax Services and Boss Financial Warning, If you're looking for a home based business - don't give this company the time of day! SCAMMERS Internet

In my attempt to find a home-based business I got caught up in a bunch of links and pop ups; when I thought I had found a good fit, I left my contact info. What I got instead was tons of sales calls from several different businesses all with a game.  The one I almost fell for was CASH4BUSINESS.
  Initially I spoke with smooth talking Eric (Brown/Burrow), then Julianna, Anna, Lauren, Jennifer (quite a team)  with a contract soon to follow.  The contract was the worst I'd ever seen and 2 additional names came into play: Cherry Creek Tax Services and Boss Financial - both of which were never discussed previously.
  Once I decided that the contract was very questionable I delayed returning the "release" which served to release my funds into their hands only.
  In each subsequent conversation I used the words SCAM to them so often that I'm sure they figured I was onto them.
  The rush to get you to sign the "release" is actually to cash your $499 investment so that they get your money and run. They are SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash4Business/internet/Cash4Business-Eric-Brown-Lauren-Scott-Jennifer-Anna-Julianna-Cherry-Creek-Tax-Service-1040508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash4Business