Complaint Review: Cash4iPhones

• Reported By: Don't Do It — Alabama
Cash4iPhones
, Select State/Province USA

Cash4iPhones Scam Multiple

I was quoted $180 for my iPhone.  Apple store and AT&T said it was in perfect condition, but I didn't sell it to them because I wanted cash instead of store credit.  I read all the bad reviews for cash4iphones so called in to do some reseach before I sent my phone to cash4iPhones.  They assured me that I would get the quoted value if my phone was actually in good condition and that they would send back my phone in 3 days if I decided not to accept their offer after inspection.

After inspection, they offered me $70, instead of the quoted $180.  They said the phone is in perfect condition but the market had changed after the iPhone 5 was released - the $180 quote came after the iPhone 5 was released and the eBay market is still higher than $180.  When I asked for them to return my phone they said it would arrive in 7-15 days. The process has taken over a month, and I will still have to wait 7-15 days longer for shipping.

Save yourself the trouble.  Sell your phone on eBay or someother reputable site.  Please don't make my mistake.   You will not get the quoted price no matter the condition of your phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cash4iPhones/Select-StateProvince/Cash4iPhones-Scam-Multiple-1110573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cash4iPhones