Complaint Review: CashAdvanceAmerican

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kenneth Tornabene — astor Florida United States of America
Internet, Florida United States of America

CashAdvanceAmerican Rosalind Fisher / Gabreal Jones / Christopher Keller / Nicholas ??? As many of us these days I needed some money , so I went on line to file for a loan I filled out the form for the loan compony that Montel Williams represents . I then received a phone call from CashA Internet, Florida

Ben after reading your report about your mom I really had to laugh . Tell her she is not alone , they got me for $3000.00 . Iwas told that after conferming that I sent the money they would call me back . Well about an hour later they did call only this time they wanted $400.00 more for "Loan Insurence" . This got me as I have never heard of this exceipt for a home or for your death . So at thiis time I did some research & found this site & your report .  THANKYOU you saved me $400.00 more as I was going to send it to them . since then they have called me backtwice offering first a$100.00 discout then another $100.00 discount bringing the Ins. fee down to $200.00 . I tell ya they are persistent . They are rude ,loud , and vulger after I refused to send more money . Well I guess the old addage is true   "If its too good to be true , Its probly not." & "Let the Buyer Beware "  This compony is a scam , a lie , and in the end a rude pest to the point that its a joke . So all I can say is do your research first not after they have your money .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashAdvanceAmerican/Internet-Florida-/CashAdvanceAmerican-Rosalind-Fisher-Gabreal-Jones-Christopher-Keller-Nicholas-982250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashAdvanceAmerican