Complaint Review: CashAdvanceUSA John Paul David Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Tom Howard

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Rizza — Sanger Texas
CashAdvanceUSA John Paul David Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Tom Howard
Internet USA

CashAdvanceUSA John Paul David Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Tom Howard CashAdvanceUSA This middle eastern man called and stated we owed CashAdvanceUSA $690.00 and he was going to have an officer come to our house and arrest me if I did not pay him today. He stated his name was Chad and that he was with some attorney's office. He also stated that had the warrant on me. I knew something was wrong since I had never taken out a loan with this company. I know they cannot arrest you for a civil matter like this. The more I questioned him I knew he was full of it but still got on the computer and found all the reports about this being a fraud and that these people are from another country Internet

I was contacted by a middle eastern man that stated I owed CashAdvanceUSA $690.00. He stated he was going to have me arrested and that he had the warrant in his hand.

I began to question him and he could not give me much info about the loan which I had never taken out. The more I question him I knew something was wrong.

I later got on the computer and found out about this scam from the middle eastern  people. These people need to be stopped somehow. The number he called from was out of New York 347 416-5159.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashAdvanceUSA-John-Paul-David-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Peter-Tom-Howard/internet/CashAdvanceUSA-John-Paul-David-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Peter-Tom-Howard-CashAdvanceUSA-Thi-1144864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashAdvanceUSA John Paul David Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Tom Howard