Complaint Review: CashAdvanceUSA

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Amarillo Texas United States of America
CashAdvanceUSA

CashAdvanceUSA Threatened to have me arrested for non-payment of a loan I never authorized, nor received Internet

I received a call today from a woman who said she was a paralegal.  That I am going to be arrested today.  She gave me this phone number to call a Mr. Damon Marshall.

I called Mr. Marshall.  He told me that the police would be coming to arrest me for non-payment of a loan.  This is a loan I never Authorized, NOR DID I EVER RECEIVE IT.  When I told hi this he said it didnt matter. That I applied for it.  He had my personal info such as social security, email address, d.o.b., and bank name...account number and routing number.

He said my charges would be Theft by Deception, and Violation of Federal Internet Laws.  He would not give me any info as to when the loan was supposedly made, or when the mney was supposedly deposited into my account.  At no time did I say I had asked for , authorized, or signed for this transaction.

I told this man, who was obviously of iranian, iraqui, or some other Indian, decent that I would be contacting an attorney.  That his allegations to have me thrown in jail did not intimidate me or scare me.

I am reporting this Company,  CASHADVANCEUSA.,to every scam and ripoff site on the internet that I can find.   I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, who by the way does not accredit this company.  I am also reporting them to the FBI, for internet Fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashAdvanceUSA/internet/CashAdvanceUSA-Threatened-to-have-me-arrested-for-non-payment-of-a-loan-I-never-authorize-1017113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashAdvanceUSA