Complaint Review: CashCall

*Consumer Suggestion: Solutions

*Consumer Comment: Gary Coleman

*Consumer Comment: RE:

*Consumer Suggestion: You Can Stop the Cash Call.

Cashcall must be stopped and be put of business!!! They called me on this past saturday my birthday, asking for another payment after they put my account back in the hole!! They began telling me to ask my mom who is a senior, I told them no! They told me to ask my friends in which one is an single mother who just bought an house! They told me to ask her for a loan, I told them no! They said it didn't matter about my mom who should be getting a check on the first! Some nerve! I told them her income is very fixed, and then they continued to say what about this friend? The single mother mind you, I told them I would not take food out of her baby's mouth!

You won't believe this answer, they said the loan would only be for a few hours while the child sleeps and you can pay her back that money in a few hours!!! I still told them no! Then they suggested my brother who just purchased a home, I told them no, then they continued to ask about my other friends! I said have you forgotten we are in a crisis!! Plus my other friends are struggling to make their own house payments!!!

Please make another complaint to the federal trade commission about this company!! What they are doing is very illegal!! Why in the world would Gary Coleman sponsor this company?

He knew they were like this!!! The bible cannot lie: Galatians 6:7 You shall reap what you sow! Cashcall has a lot of reaping to do. GOD has not forgotten the oppressed!!! They will pay!

Shay
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashCall/Anaheim-California/CashCall-CashCall-will-be-stopped-and-put-out-of-business-Anaheim-California-378128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashCall

#1 Consumer Suggestion

About Gary

AUTHOR: Dirty D - (U.S.A.)

He might have borrowed money from them, and couldn't pay it off. If he endorse them he won't have to make his payments. lol

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Solutions

AUTHOR: Dirty D - (U.S.A.)

Sometime you should really research before you say yes to anything. Just like they took there time to find out background info on you, you should have returned the favor. This company is just like those cash advance bastards, they prey on peoples hard times. You haven't even started paying off the loan, your still paying on that 100% intrest rate. We all learn from our mistakes, most of the time we jump out the pot into the frying pan in our time of need. Thats when we are willing to do anything to get what we need. I would suggest that close your bank account and tell them to send it to collections, the longer you keep the count open the more they add on the intrest. Just like letting your car go back. If they are calling you at your job, write down the person's name, time they called, and DOCUMENT WHAT WAS SAID! After you do this the third time call your state department of insurance and report them. IT IS ILLEAGLE TO CALL YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT. They will get in trouble, and will have to clear the debt. I learned this at a workshop for a non-profit morgage company, who was talking about ways to clear your credit. I have done it, it works. Always research, so that you can know and understand your consumer rights.

Gary Coleman

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Did the commericial for the money - I know the interest is ON THAT COMMERCIAL! in small print - but it is there and readable I have seen it many times

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Sadly, CashCall's business practices are not illegal...which reflects very badly on our society. A 1978 Supreme Court ruling basically nullified usury laws in this nation...They are free to charge whatever interest they like.

#5 Consumer Suggestion