fraction

• Reported By: Elaine — Milwaukee Wisconsin
CashCard.Com
ABC Processing Center 990 Cedar Bridge Av Brick/NJ East Windsor, New Jersey USA

CashCard.Com Strip Off,steal Off,Pimp Off East Windsor New Jersey

*Author of original report: Finally got paid!

I received a movie gift card on Mother's Day.  I do not like gift cards in any form but since my request was not listened to I new that I would just sell the card because I just do not go these days to the movies.  I contacted PlasticJungle.com and on their site they said something about merging with another company named CASHCARD.COM.   Ok since I have dealt with PlasticJungle.com I thought well ok, I set up an account with them and accepted their offer to purchase my $50 Movie gift card for $37.50 but this time I would not go through paypal and would instead accept a check,

now here is where all of the #$%%?!  started, when I tried to cash the check every business I went to said the check was a reject "THE CHECK IS NO GOOD.  When I called the CASHCARD.COM so called company back and explained to the so called manager she said that this has never happened before I said "right" and told her that it is happening right now TO ME get it, the lady said just tear the check up and that she would send me another check I said really,

I told the lady the only way that I would take another check would be a cashiers check that she got from a well know bank and that she should purchase it at her expense and send me the check over night the #$%?&! put me on hold and never came back to the phone or answered the phone again.  I am past mad I past mad 3 weeks ago, here I am unemployed without a dime and these crooks take the little $37.50 I was looking for and leave me with the worst feeling of betrayal ever can anyone help anyone please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashCardCom/East-Windsor-New-Jersey-08520/CashCardCom-Strip-Offsteal-OffPimp-Off-East-Windsor-New-Jersey-1053566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashCard.Com

Finally got paid!

AUTHOR: Elaine - ()

I filed a complaint against "cardcash.com".   After reporting this company to the the bbb in New Jersey and applying for an arbitration I was finally paid today, July 5, 2013!  End of story.  Thank You!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC