• Report: #201814

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
CashFlow-DIrect - CashFlowDIrect
5025 N Central Ave #521 Phoenix, AZ 85012 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cash-Flow DIrect CashFlowDIrect CashFlow is a complete rip-off stay away!! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Cashflow direct in AZ was a scam

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

*Consumer Comment: ripped off, too by Cashflow-Direct

Cash Flow Direct is a complete ripoff, and I would like nothing better than to see them fry. They took me for $795.00 before I pulled my head out of my ass. They said that they would do all my advertising for me and get me 5000 hits that were sure to pay off if I paid them 500 dollors. I had already paid 295 dollors to get started. 2 months later and I didn't see a damn thing, so I called them. They said I would get my money back for the time that wasn't used, ya that never happened. Not to mention they did start putting numbers on my page of click throughs, but 167 click throughs latter and not a dime spent or a download for that matter I kind of figured it out. "People" weren't even playing the free games!! Stay away from these snakes, they are dangerous.

John
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashFlow-DIrect-CashFlowDIrect/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-DIrect-CashFlowDIrect-CashFlow-is-a-complete-rip-off-stay-away-Phoenix-Arizona-201814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashFlow-DIrect - CashFlowDIrect

Cashflow direct in AZ was a scam

AUTHOR: Consumer Advocate - (USA)

These scammers buy a domain and when they've gotten to the point to they're going to get in trouble with the FTC or AZ AG's office, they close down and change names. You just so happen to be the lucky owner of a scammers old domain. Sorry, life sucks sometimes. Good luck. Make sure you let people know you're not in AZ. Maybe that would help.

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,

I found this complaint, but I know it isn't about our company. We are a Financial Loan Brokerage and have only owned CashFlowDirect.com for 2 years.

I am confident that this complaint must be about CashFlowDirect.net as I have seen a couple of complaints about them online.

Please either change this complaint or delete as we are not located or have ever been located in Arizona.

Thank you.

ripped off, too by Cashflow-Direct

AUTHOR: Jean - (U.S.A.)

I purchased 1000 hits to Toys R Us before the Christmas holiday (2006) and not one sale. What does that tell you? I also purchased search engine submissions and could not get "Andy" to call me back to give me info on what I purchased. I finally talked to someone months later and they said I didn't make anything and offered me 1000 hits again to any of the sites. No one is accountable for anything at Cashflow-Direct! I'm not giving up on getting justice!