heels

1600 W 7th St Fort Worth, Texas USA
  • Phone: 7734554908
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

CashNet USA AKA Cash America International SCAMMERS, Fraudulent Loan Company, Refuses to Refund My Money Fort Worth Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: my cousin kevin hadley

If you care contacted by Cash Net USA for a loan ---DO NOT FALL FOR IT--- FAKE LENDER

On 11/01/12, I was contacted by a person by the name of Mike who worked with Cash Net USA and he offered me a loan in the amount of $ 3000.00. With the holidays and recents events in my family that had occurred I was anxious to take advantage of the offer. First step I was told that I needed to pay $120.00 for the 'funding process application-paperwork fee'. Only to be paid by a "moneypak" card (cost $ 4.95 each) and then fax the card to their fax # 206-338-5727.  I was told this fee would be refunded at the completion of the repayment of the loan. After this was done the loan would be automatically deposited into my account at midnight or by noon the next day. I waited two days and the loan was not deposited into my account.

I called CashNet USA at 775-455-4908 to follow up on the status of the loan. I spoke with Mike again and then the supervisor Kevin and was told that due to my credit I would need to pay the first months payment of the loan to show good faith and stability. Again, this was only to be paid by a "moneypak" card (cost $ 4.95), fax the card to them andI was promised the loan would be deposited into my account within 2 hours. I did this on 11/26/12. Again, the loan was not deposited into my account. I called CashNet USA on 11/27/12, spoke with Mike once again. This time I was informed that I still needed to pay the $ 140.00 Electronic Funds Transfer Fee of $ 140.00, by moneypak card. I requested to have the paperwork/contract faxed, emailed or mailed to me and Mike Hadley told me " No, I can pay the fee and then they will send me all of the paperwork". I requested to speak with the manager, he told me "No, I am the manager". When I asked him the name and location of the office I was huing up on.

On 12/04/12, I contacted them again and spoke with the same person requesting a refund for the amount of $ 480.00 that I had given them and I was told that I needed to pay a cancellation fee of $ 100.00 by moneypak card. I again asked for a supervisor, I was told " No, if you want your money back you will pay the $ 100.00 cancellation fee".

I explained that I never recieved the loan, paperwork or have signed any documents. He then stated I didn"t get the loan because I didn't pay the taxes on the loan! Seriously, what next!!??

On 12/04/12, I submitted a claim to the Better Business Bureau (ref # 9324197). I received a reply from the BBB on 12/12/12 and was told that my grievance was with a fake lender claiming to represent CashNet USA, and that the phone number that I have been calling and speaking with Mike and Kevin on (773-455-4908) does not belong to CashNet USA.

On 12/04/12, I filed a complaint with the MoneyPak Card company and since I faxed them the card, they are not responsible for a scam or criminal getting the money.

My last attempt was on 06/06/13. I called this so called CashNet USA place, spoke with Kevin. I asked for a refund and he stated that they would refund my card/bank info they had on file in 7 days. It is now 06/27/13 and guess what?..... Nothing. I have still not received MY MONEY back!

So, all in all I am out $489.90 of my own hard earned money. Being a single mother of two boys and working full time dealing with this has been a real pain in my side, and I hope that no one else falls for it like I did. I was hit on at a sensitive time in my life and became the victim of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashNet-USA/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/CashNet-USA-AKA-Cash-America-International-SCAMMERS-Fraudulent-Loan-Company-Refuses-to-1062472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashNet USA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

my cousin kevin hadley

AUTHOR: mhadley - ()

I am mike hadley and have a heroine addicted cousin named kevin who has been using my name to defraud people all over the united states i am innocent of everything done he has ruined my relationship with all extended family framed me for stolen items from family his father was on his death bed and couldnt even speak he went in his house and stole everything of value then told everyone it was me he took his father to the bank because his fathers name was on my 87 year old grandmothers bank account and emptied it then got his none coherant father to sign a 50,000 dollar loan aginst my grandmothers account just before he took off he asked me to take him to the hospital as i was walking outside to take him his daughter showed up to take him he had 6 tumors in his brain. and was life flighted not to mention the 22,000 dollars he stole from me and my wife he now is in prison in washington county utah for multiple heroine possesion charges here is the link

thespectrum.com/article/20131107/NEWS01/311070015/Arrests