Complaint Review: CashNet

• Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011

• Reported By: Spicy — Ukiah California USA
CashNet
Never given one Internet United States of America

CashNet Cash America, CashNetUSA 6 armed police officer's at my door on Monday & will take me & detain me for 5-6 hours. Wished me luck on my life, for what was about to happen would turn my world upside down. My Social Security has Too many to list, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sounds Familar

*Consumer Comment: These assholes are simply thieves, there's NO debt, and they damn well know it

*Consumer Comment: Fantastic!

I have 3 voicemail's that were left, threatening my life. I have had so many different names call me, all with American names, but NONE of them spoke good English. I actually did go to my local Sheriff's Dept to file a complaint, but they couldn't do much for me.

I at one point asked how much they needed to leave me the hell alone, so the man (John Brown), told me I could ONLY do payment over the phone with a credit/debit card or checking account. I told him No I would mail it, I just wanted info on them, he refused, so then I just started messing with him & all the other's that called me 20+ times a day, EVERY day...

Then I started getting violent, because they were causing me soooo much Stress... They could NEVER tell me how much the loan was that I supposedly took out. The Great thing was I use to be a Court Clerk, so I knew each time they said where they were from, was a LIE!!!

I told them multiple times to file the appropriate paperwork & serve me properly otherwise leave me the F#$% alone... They made me CRAZY, seriously I thought I was losing my mind...

I just want justice & I want them to pay for all the Mental Hardship they have caused me & soooo many others...

Its hard for me to believe they can not catch these CREEPS, LIARS, THIEVES, but they can do it to us..There has to be at least 40-50 different phones numbers I received calls from. It was so Bad, they called me on My Own Cell Phone number twice.. How the hell does that happen?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashNet/internet/CashNet-Cash-America-CashNetUSA-6-armed-police-officers-at-my-door-on-Monday-will-take-738606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashNet

Sounds Familar

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

I went trough the same thing just worded differently, even as you did out of frustration asked how much to get them to leave me alone.I got the same answer you did.I find it interesting they use the same script just amp it up or down here and there and always wish you luck. All the while threatening that 2 deputies will be at your job at 10:00am in the morning to arrest you and your manager. These people need to be stopped. You are not alone.

These assholes are simply thieves, there's NO debt, and they damn well know it

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

They're caling from Pakistan/India and using a telephone relay so it looks like they're calling from The USA Tell them that you are putting a "DEATH HEX" on them and it'll cost a thousand Dollars to  cancel it.

Then whenever they call say "WHERE"S MY THOUSAND BUCKS"  they can't do anyhting about it.

Bettr yet, laugh at them.

Fantastic!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Sounds like they are getting pretty desperate - but they are too hard to find and that is the big problem.  Tell them that you cannot talk because Navy Seals are on their track and they are going down like Bin Laden!