Complaint Review: CashNetUSA

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Scammed2013 — Jacksonvile Florida
uknown unknown, Select State/Province USA

CashNetUSA; NOT THE REAL ONE I CHECKED all indian speaking; vanilla reload cards never received loan Internet

I received a call from 773-455-4908 stating I was approved for a loan of up to $5,000. I agreed for $2,000 over 10 month repayment terms. I first had to buy a vanilla reload voucher and put $100 on it; then they said because of my credit I needed to send another voucher with $260. After that, the funds were not deposited as they said and then told me if I paid $120 on another voucher they would western union the money to me refunding the $260 deposit. They became very rude and were yelling at me when I continued to call and inquire about my money. They told me they did not care if I got a lawyer and thought they were a scam. After about 10 hours of phone calls, they then stated that I would not even be able to receive it via western union the same day and would have to wait until next Friday for it to be sent. They tried having my buy another voucher to have it deposited into a bank account instead in which I declined. I want/need all of my money back as soon as possible and will do anything to get it back and make this right. For all the vouchers to be purchased, I had to withdraw moneyusing my debit card and pay for it in cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashNetUSA/unknown-Select-StateProvince/CashNetUSA-NOT-THE-REAL-ONE-I-CHECKED-all-indian-speaking-vanilla-reload-cards-never-re-1066873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashNetUSA