Complaint Review: CashNet.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra Lipowski — Franklin Park Illinois United States of America
CashNet.com

CashNet.com Harassed me at work threatened me with lawsuit.Called 7-8 times a day.Different individuals. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thick Accents?

These individuals are calling me stating they are from The Dept of Financial Investigation.The United Nations Legal Dept. 345 Franklin St .!st Floor,SanFrancisco,CA.91402. Their names are Officer Stephen Anderson and Officer Kevin Carter. Case # 159753.These gentleman have been calling me at work for about 3 months telling me there is a blockage on my SS number and I committed bank fraud,check fraud and deception.They are alleging that I took out a pay day loan and did not pay it back. They want me to resolve the issue then.Pay them or they will file paperwork in court and sue me. They have even asked my coworkers for my SS#.This is very scary and disturbing.There has been been several different people call my home and work. Is this a legitimate case,should I hire an attorney?I do know how to resolve this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CashNetcom/internet/CashNetcom-Harassed-me-at-work-threatened-me-with-lawsuitCalled-7-8-times-a-dayDiffer-687253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CashNet.com

Thick Accents?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

If the answer is YES then they are scammers. When they call tell them YOU know they are scammers and hang up! If they tell you the Police are coming to get you say ok I need to hang up and wait for them then. I guarantee they do not even know the name of your Police Department!