Complaint Review: Cashadvance America

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: micki — cleveland Ohio USA
Cashadvance America

Cashadvance America Brian Johnson and Wally Cooper Pay Us or GO to Jail Internet

*General Comment: cash advance america

On 01/02/13 I was at my place of employment when my cell phone continued to ring at first I didnt answer the call because it was a phone number with a strange area code 916 then as the day went on I became agrivated so finally I began to answer the phone each time I did this the person would hang up. then that evening when I got home I listen to my voice mail it was some man who I could not understand what the heck he was saying. when I called the number he left no one answered. but on 101/04/13 I called the phone number back and since I understood the mans name to be Brian Johnson I asked to speak with him that is when a man who called his self Wally Cooper said he was Mr Johnson associate Mr Johnson was unavaible this is when I wished I would have not called I gave my name told him Mr Johnson called me he said you owe our company money. I said what shocked is the name of the company he got load and rude advance cash america.  I asked for the account # and he got loud I am going to send the police to arrest you at your job tomorrow get ready to go to jail. I asked the gentleman how much is the loan for he would tell me he was loud and rude and hung up I called back and it was like he had my phone blocked I was scared didnt want to go to jail. I called from my sons phone he didnt answer the phone with the name of the company like a professional just his name Wally Cooper I hung up the phone and tried calling on my phone an hour later I wanted further information but even though he answered he told me to get ready to go to jail get a lawyer thank god I come upon this site. I knew Wally/Brian was weird for foreign names then after reading the story about someone sending money to get 3000 I remembered I was trying to get a loan online for christmas and a man called my phone wanting me to send him 200 for 3000 just send it western union to us and we will send the money right back. he got mad when I told him if I had money to send you I wouldnt be asking money told him get the hell off my phone and hung up I recieved a few of these calls now since they couldnt get me to send money they are trying a diffrent approach. this really scared me because I do have a couple loans however this company is not one of them and I pay on them so I should have known it was a ruse please dont deal with them you hear the name cash advance america hang up but dnt forget to tell them to piss off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashadvance-America/internet/Cashadvance-America-Brian-Johnson-and-Wally-Cooper-Pay-Us-or-GO-to-Jail-Internet-991219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashadvance America

#1 General Comment

cash advance america

AUTHOR: Stacy - (United States of America)

My name is Stacy and I to recieve a call from someone claiming to be in the legal department for cash advance america. I have been contacted 2 time once a few weeks ago from John Anderson and he was claiming to be with the California Attorney Office and if I didnt pay them I was going to jail on fraud charges, I was then contacted today 02/11/13 from the law offices of Matthew Cohen in Dudley Mass. when I called the number back the way they answered the Phone was just HELLO and that was it, They threatened to send me to jail said they was sending the police to my work, the only problem to that is I am an over the road driver so they said they was sending the police to my house. The funny thing is when they asked for me I say that is my name they cept saying that it is a womans name and they wanted to talk to her. My name is Stacy I am a 6 foot 2 Inch 200 pound man not a women do not believe thes people they are scam artest and that is all.