Complaint Review: Cashadvance

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Greeley Colorado United States of America
Cashadvance

Cashadvance Kevin Walker, Robert Jacobs Harrassment and lies , Internet

Kevin Walker from cashadvance called and left me harrassing voice mails on my cell phone AND called my place of employment harrassing others at my work who would not pass the call on to me.  He would call my work multiple times a day using different names, but obviously the same individual based on his difficult-to-understand foreign accent.  The last voice mail I received ("unknown" number displays on caller ID) he told me not to ignore his call as I would be in serious legal trouble.  I finally called 518-712-9390, the number he insisted I call.  I was told that there were 3 charges filed against me for check fraud, theft by deception and something else I didn't quite understand.  He insisted that cash advance had loaned me money and I had not paid it back so the sherrif would be coming to my home to arrest me and he would be calling my manager...then he hung up!  I called my local police department who ran a search of the number above and found mutliple complaints online for the same number, company and names I provided.  These people should be sued!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashadvance/internet/Cashadvance-Kevin-Walker-Robert-Jacobs-Harrassment-and-lies-Internet-948189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashadvance