Complaint Review: Cashbreak.com Parent Co. RDKNET.com Tel: 888-603-0075 Fl.

• Submitted: Sun, January 31, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: Janet — Meadow Vista California USA
Cashbreak.com Parent Co. RDKNET.com Tel: 888-603-0075 Fl.

Cashbreak.com Parent Co. RDKNET.com Tel: 888-603-0075 Fl. rdknet total ripoffs Internet

I have been trying to cancel mine and my husbands cashbreak account. It cost $7.95 each per month. When you sign up for an account you have to give either a credit card number or in my case I gave my bank card account. I have tried to get in to my account information to cancel the account.

I checked my bank statement a couple of days ago and found they had deducted the 2 pmts for our accounts on 1/21/10 then I noticed I had some charges that had not yet posted to my account so I checked them also and found cashbreak had another 2 pmt being pulled on 1/29/10.

I had thought about canceling before I found this. When I found this I told my husband I think we need to drop this site I think we are being ripped off. I went to the game site and tried to get in to my account to have my gold account stopped I was able to get in to everything except my account to drop the account.

I went to my bank account to find the number to call so I could  cancel, it turned out to be a disconnected number. The only option I have is to cancel my bank card to stop the money being pulled out. This account has my pay directly deposited and other things which would make it difficult to change. Im really not sure what can be done.

My husband and I have been on this game site for about 10 years, it used to be a good place to play and have fun now they are not paying people for their wins and are making it impossible to get out of this bogus company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashbreakcom-Parent-Co-RDKNETcom-Tel-888-603-0075-Fl/internet/Cashbreakcom-Parent-Co-RDKNETcom-Tel-888-603-0075-Fl-rdknet-total-ripoffs-Internet-562651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashbreak.com Parent Co. RDKNET.com Tel: 888-603-0075 Fl.