efficient

• Reported By: Vickie — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Cashcall
1600 S Douglas Street Anaheim, California United States of America

Cashcall Western Skies Real Life Loan Sharks (Predators) Anaheim, California

First, I am not running from my responsibilities but I did have a financial setback that prevented me from making these payments.  I had one loan with them for 2500 and paid that off in a timely manner.  My second mistake, I put in a loan for 2500 but once they processed the loan papers, I was approved for 5000 at 133% interest rate making my payment $486 a month.

I was unable to make my second payment on time and that's when the calls started rolling in every hour on the hour from different numbers.  I tried to make payment arrangements but that was unacceptable and so they begin debiting my checking account every payperiod which is still going on ever since December 2012.  Everytime I talk to someone, they ask the same questions, what happen.  I have accrued several NSF charges from my bank.  I told them I don't have it and they will send an email said that we will draft this amount on this date, which I have clearly told them I don't have the monies.

They will call my cell phone, hang up and call my house phone then my job phone.  They always call from a different number.  How the customer services rep talk, you would think this is their personal money, they are nasty and rude!  I am going to pay them upon receiving my income taxes but warn other consumers to please do not get caught up by CASHCALL a real nightmare on my street.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashcall/Anaheim-California-92806/Cashcall-Western-Skies-Real-Life-Loan-Sharks-Predators-Anaheim-California-999182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashcall