Complaint Review: Cashcrate

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:London Ontario
Cashcrate
http://cashcrate.com San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Cashcrate Referral Program is a Scam!! San Francisco California

*Consumer Comment: I think they are a legit company

*Author of original report: They responded

I joined cashcrate on July 12, 2008. I am from Canada and there are actually very few offers for Canada to complete so i decided to try to reffer people to cashcrate so I make 20% of what they make. The only problem after taking the effort into joining forums and adding cashcrate signatures is that I realized that I was not being credited for my efforts. How did I know? Well, I gave my reference url to my sister who lives in the US and she began to complete offers, but I was not credited nor was I even notified of the reference by cashcrate. To say the least, cashcrate is big scam and I advise you to stay away from it by all means.

Thanks

Adam
London, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashcrate/San-Francisco-California/Cashcrate-Referral-Program-is-a-Scam-San-Francisco-California-358236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashcrate

I think they are a legit company

AUTHOR: Moneymomma - (U.S.A.)

I have used cashcrate for over 2 years. I am happy with their free program. I made a review at (((Redacted)))

They responded

AUTHOR: Adam - (Canada)

After I emailed support, they requisted that I have my referral send support through her cash crate account. She did and they have put her as my referral. I had to send one support forum and she had to send two before finally she was a referral under my name.