Complaint Review: Cashcreations.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:citrus heights California
Cashcreations.com
9625 West 76th ST. Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

Cashcreations.com - Etrinity.com - Swreg Inc. Ripped me off, charged my credit card twice, They don't respond, Cannot speak to anyone Eden Prairie Minnesota

I purchased this program that said work at home processing rebates. It said make money within 15 min. of purchase.

When I paid, I tried to log on. But the website just kept trying to sell me more other stuff.It would never give me any information to get started on the process rebates at home.

The site said I had 3 months to cancel. When I tried to email the website to get a refund, It said that email doesn't exist. Then I recieved two emails confirming two charges on my credit card for $56.92 each.

Be careful ! They are nothing but FRAUDS !

Evelyn
citrus heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashcreationscom/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Cashcreationscom-Etrinitycom-Swreg-Inc-Ripped-me-off-charged-my-credit-card-twice-349012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashcreations.com