Complaint Review: Cashflow Direct &NET CHECK.COM

• Submitted: Sun, December 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 03, 2006

• Reported By:turlock California
Cashflow Direct &NET CHECK.COM
5025N. Central Ave #521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflow, Directcashflow, Direct&NETCHECK.COM ripoff dishonest fraudelent billing. i received nothing for my money that John scanlon said I would receive Phoenix Arizona

I SIGN UO ONLINEFOR THEM TO CALL ME. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM JAMES MONBLEAU. HE SAID HE WOULD SET ME UP WITH MY OWEN SITE ON THE INTERNET. I AGREE TO THAT FOR $95.00 FOR A CASINO SITE.

THEN A FEW DAYS LATER JOHN SCANLON CALL ME TO SET UP ADVERTISEMENT. HE WOULD GUARANTEED ME HIT ON MY SITES FOR $405 FOR A TOTAL OF$500.00. WELL I NEVER RECEIVED ANY WEB SITE. TARGET,TOY R US.

A FEW WEEK LATER I CALLED AND MARIA ANSWER I ORDER CUSTOMERES FREE VACATION GIVE AWAYS GUARANTEED TO INCREASE SALES, COST $100 I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THEM IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTH. I HAVE CALL MANY TIME AND LEFT MESSAGES. NO BODY HAS RETURNED MY CALL.

THEN ON THE 28 OF NOV I RECEIVED A CALL TO SELL ME MORE ADVERTISMENT I SAID THEY WERE A RIP OFF AND I WANTED MY MONEY BACK HE THEN TRANFEE ME TO SHEILA I TOLD HER I WANTED MY MONY BACK SHE SAID SHE WOULD TO TALK TO HER SUPERVISOR AND CALL ME THE NEXT DAY.I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CALL I CALL
FRIDAY 12=1=06

Claude
turlock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2006 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Direct-NET-CHECKCOM/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cashflow-Directcashflow-DirectNETCHECKCOM-ripoff-dishonest-fraudelent-billing-i-recei-223596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow Direct &NET CHECK.COM