Complaint Review: Cashflow Direct

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Hampshire Illinois
Cashflow Direct
cashflowdirect.com , Arizona U.S.A.

Cashflow Direct Fraudulent Misrepresentation Claiming to be my credit card company Arizona

On 2/6/08 at 1:50pm Call to my home from: #602-248-4930. A woman called from this number and said she was with "Bank Card Visa" and that I had previously contacted them about a home based business. This is how it went...

Her: "Hi, I'm (I think she said Karen). I'm with Bank Card Visa. You had inquired with us about a home based business. "Now Grace honey, are you still interested in a home based business?"

Me: "Wait, you are calling FROM my credit card company?"

Her: "Yes Honey, you inquired about a home based business?

Me: "Yes, but are you my credit card company? I don't understand why YOU are calling me?"

Her: "No, they informed us that you were inquiring about a home based business. Now honey, are you still interested in a home based business?"

Me: "Wait, who are you with again? I'm confused."

Her: "Well...(now she sounds flustered and frustrated)...never mind!"
and HUNG UP!

That's when I did an online search for the number to find out who they are. The fact that she tried to trick me into thinking she was my credit card company - is FRAUD!

When I look at other blogs for this number - it says it's CashFlow Direct, which is a company I looked into some time ago, but after reviewing endless blogs from consumers bad mouthing them, I was disinterested.

Beware, their tactics are unethical.

Grace
Hampshire, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Direct/Arizona/Cashflow-Direct-Fraudulent-Misrepresentation-Claiming-to-be-my-credit-card-company-Arizona-306726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow Direct