Complaint Review: Cashflow-Direct

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By:Claude Texas
Cashflow-Direct
5025 N Central Ave # 521 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cash Flow Direct i investes $1,500.00 to pay off credit cards fast, that was a year ago and i have not received one check from them. I am 69 and living on SS and i needed this income bad. Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: This company is no longer in business but we bought their Website

*Consumer Comment: Thanx you!

i talked to Major Online Stores today and they told me that Cash Flow direct is supposed to be sending me a check every month. Well it has been a year and $4,000.00 and not one check yet. The money was supposed to pay for advertising and i would get paid for investing, well wrong. I am 69 years old and retired living on my SS check and i just wanted to get my credit card paid off, well it didnt happen and now they wont even talk to me about doing anything. All they want is $500.00 dollars more and i told them NO way so any help you can be will be highly appreciated.

Jean
Claude, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cashflow-Direct/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/Cash-Flow-Direct-i-investes-150000-to-pay-off-credit-cards-fast-that-was-a-year-ago-an-175616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cashflow-Direct

This company is no longer in business but we bought their Website

AUTHOR: Cash Flow Direct - (United States of America)

Hi,
I wanted to take a moment to clarify our situation with these reports: We purchased the website name 2 years ago in 2010 and built a company around the name.

Unfortunately we then found out that there was a company a while back that apparently conducted business in a manner which was deceptive.

WE ARE NOT THAT COMPANY! but unfortunately due to the inaccuracies in the reporting done by this website, we have this website inferring to visitors that the reports are about us, when in reality we conduct legitimate business focused on integrity & high quality customer support .

I sure hope that if you're reading this, you will take the time to research us "Cash Flow Direct in Boynton Beach, FL" and not this other company which apparently was based in Arizona.

Thank you and if you're a business owner looking for financing, come see us at CashFlowDirect.com.

Thanx you!

AUTHOR: Jc - (U.S.A.)

Thanks to yours and several other reports I was able to avoid this company and several others like it. I just receieved another telemarketing call and very respectfully asked for the to be removed from the list. At first the young man was kind and said he would take my name off the list...in order to be removed from the list I would have to pay a fee of $2000.00! I told him that was extortion and I was going to call the police department and he said he was just joking and only trying to earn a living. I remembered reading your posting and commented on how he owed you several thousand dollars as well and he said that should prove that you could make money with this system! I asked him agian if I could just be taken off the list and he asked why. I told him I felt that I could earn a living the old fashioned way, not by reading a script and trying to steal money from people who worked hard for a living. I told him I was going to stay working and he said well maybe some people have drug problems and are college students trying to support a habit or a family and can't get a tradional job. Well which is it? Either way I told him to have a nice day and disconnected and blocked his phone number . Again thank you for the warning, I am sorry you were mistreated.